Robert Plant featured at Graceland’s ICON: The Influence of Elvis Presley Exhibit

sam_webmaster

• Administrators

elvis_icon1.jpg

Robert Plant is being featured in a new exhibit at Graceland!

His “Nurses Do It Better” t-shirt and pants are on display at the new ICON: The Influence of Elvis Presley Exhibit, which opened March 1 at Elvis Presley’s Graceland in Memphis!

Click here for more details: http://elvis.ly/9t3rv

Cool. Too bad they're not displaying his Elvis shirt. But then, I wonder if Robert would part with that...or if he even still has it.

Jimmy seems to have saved much of his Zeppelin stage wear, but what about Robert? Did he save those low-riding jeans with the Union Jack patch or the Sheep and Shepherd embroidered on the crotch? What about the turquoise top or all those kimono-style blouses?

Sometimes I used to imagine Robert, when he was trying to distance himself from his Zeppelin past, burning all his 70s stage clothes.

Ok, I just read the link above...judging from the comments after the story, it seems most Elvis fans are none too pleased about this. Oh well, can't please everybody, haha.

I was also thinking it's too bad they couldn't have an audio loop playing with Robert's display of all the Elvis songs Zeppelin covered in concert.

• Administrators

Cool. Too bad they're not displaying his Elvis shirt. But then, I wonder if Robert would part with that...or if he even still has it.

Actually, I suggested that to him, but unfortunately he couldn't find it.

• 5 months later...

Archived