Gomez Live In Chicago ( I taped it on mini-disc & don't want to be a hoarder : ) )

Hey, I LOVE Gomez & was such a fan back in the early 2000's that I actually taped a gig at the Vic Theater in Chicago. I know there are a bunch of folks who like to tinker with audio sources & if you'd like this gem, send me a PM. Unfortunatley, it's only the last 4 songs as my mini failed to record the first set. If any one is interested in this project let me know. I can tell you for sure I did tape this gig myself & seeing all the hoarder comments re: the zeppelin stuff, I thought I'd off this up. Cool? Hope so.

Thanks!

They were supposed to open for one of my favorite groups, John Butler Trio, last summer in Atlanta at The Tabernacle. However the singer, I believe, was ill and they could not perform. But a member of the group played guitar to a programmed beat and sang various songs, including one I had just seen them perform on letterman - I believe. Well he was very good, and a bit nervous also, he sipped on a few beers between songs and went through a set for about 30-40 min. Anyway, that is my limited but enjoyable experience with Gomez, a band you obviously enjoy a lot! John Butler had nothing but great things to say about them too, btw.

Peace.

Archived