EVSD's "Live At Madison Square Garden Working Tapes"

bamf4k

hello - appears to not be a good one according to ArgenteumAstrum:

LIVE AT MADISON SQUARE GARDEN WORKING TAPES

EMPRESS VALLEY SUPREME DISC EVSD 492/493/494

CD1: Rock And Roll/Celebration Day/Bring It On Home Intro/Black Dog/Over The Hills And Far Away/Misty Mountain Hop/Since I've Been Loving You/No Quarter/The Song Remains The Same/The Rain Song

CD2: Dazed And Confused medley incl. San Francisco/Stairway To Heaven/Moby Dick

CD3: Heartbreaker/Whole Lotta Love medley incl. Boogie Chillun/The Ocean/Organ Solo/Thank You

DVD: See Video Bootlegs Discography.

Recording: Good mono audience to Superb stereo soundboard (multi-track). Source: Madison Square Garden, New York City, New York July 27 thru 29 '73. Comments: Japanese bootleg. Deluxe glossy gatefold sleeve housed in a slipcase. The album was withdrawned after as Empress Valley received many negative responses due to claim as these tapes are comes from Kevin Shirley's multi-track recordings prepared for November 2007 reissue of both The Song Remains The Same soundtrack and movie. The title is also a butchered and chopped-up version of Winston Remasters' home-made release. Only the DVD is well worth having part of this collection.

Oh, I see. I usually gravitate towards EVSD's stuff (seeing as how they're my favorite label), but reading that coupled with the fact that Winston Remasters are the only boots for me that supercede EVSD, I'll make sure to stay away. What's the name of Winston's release?

Archived