Ringo Starr and his All Starr Band at the State Theatre in Easton, PA 6/26/12

Wolfman

Good times with one of the Beatles last night in Easton. Crowd was very into the show but it was so damn hot in there. There was no opening act and each memeber did some songs from their own catalogs of music. Ringo had a lot of fun by talking to the crowd a lot. I must say though, he didn't impress me much as a drummer. The other drummer did all the fill-ins, etc. I really enjoyed Todd Rundgren (who I was never a huge fan of) and Steve Lukather (Toto fame). Hell, even Richard Paige of Mister, Mister was excellent. There was some really good jams in some of the songs. I'm guessing they didn't do a lot of that though due to the age of most of the crowd. Good times with Ringo!

1. Matchbox
  2. It Don't Come Easy
  3. Wings
  4. Hello It's Me
  5. Evil Ways
  6. Rosanna
  7. Kyrie
  8. Don't Pass Me By
  9. Bang the Drum All Day
  10. Boys
  11. Yellow Submarine
  12. Black Magic Woman
  13. You Are Mine
  14. Anthem
  15. I'm the Greatest
  16. Africa
  17. I Wanna Be Your Man
  18. Everybody's Everything
  19. Love Is Everything
  20. Broken Wings
  21. Hold the Line
  22. Photograph
  23. Act Naturally
  24. With a Little Help from My Friends>
  25. Give Peace A Chance

Saw this line up:

Third All-Starr Band

Good times with one of the Beatles last night in Easton. Crowd was very into the show but it was so damn hot in there. There was no opening act and each memeber did some songs from their own catalogs of music. Ringo had a lot of fun by talking to the crowd a lot. I must say though, he didn't impress me much as a drummer. The other drummer did all the fill-ins, etc. I really enjoyed Todd Rundgren (who I was never a huge fan of) and Steve Lukather (Toto fame). Hell, even Richard Paige of Mister, Mister was excellent. There was some really good jams in some of the songs. I'm guessing they didn't do a lot of that though due to the age of most of the crowd. Good times with Ringo!

1. Matchbox
  2. It Don't Come Easy
  3. Wings
  4. Hello It's Me
  5. Evil Ways
  6. Rosanna
  7. Kyrie
  8. Don't Pass Me By
  9. Bang the Drum All Day
  10. Boys
  11. Yellow Submarine
  12. Black Magic Woman
  13. You Are Mine
  14. Anthem
  15. I'm the Greatest
  16. Africa
  17. I Wanna Be Your Man
  18. Everybody's Everything
  19. Love Is Everything
  20. Broken Wings
  21. Hold the Line
  22. Photograph
  23. Act Naturally
  24. With a Little Help from My Friends>
  25. Give Peace A Chance

Playing in your old stomping ground of Tuscaloosa on July 3rd, if my memory is working.

Sounds like a very entertaining concert.

Saw this line up:

Third All-Starr Band

Now that's an all-star lineup! Would never consider seeing Wolfman's, especially the dreadful Todd Rundgren - give you credit for making the best of it, though...

Archived