Zeppelin biorgraphies? Nearest to the truth?

Horus777

Hello all,

I see there was a post on this years ago but jus wanted to know what peoples opinions were of the best biog nearest to the truth rather than just an entertaining read .

Also there was a lady on here called Peppermint , Pauline Bowen who;d also wrote a book regarding Zeppelins link to Wales etc, and was waiting for it to be published. Anyone know if it was????

I can't judge accuracy because I'm not a band member but I know they themselves have bad things to say about the majority of popular ones out there now. There is one coming out in the future that looks promising because it's based on interviews with Jimmy Page. It's called Light And Shade by Brad Tolinski. My pre-order has Oct. 23 as the release date.

Hello all,

I see there was a post on this years ago but jus wanted to know what peoples opinions were of the best biog nearest to the truth rather than just an entertaining read .

Also there was a lady on here called Peppermint , Pauline Bowen who;d also wrote a book regarding Zeppelins link to Wales etc, and was waiting for it to be published. Anyone know if it was????

It will never be published.

How do you know that the Zeppelin memories book by Pauline Bowen wont be published Knebby??

I'm afraid we've all seen her writing and it wasn't publishing standard. Plus there was nothing new in it, she said she had cobbled it together from things she had read in other Zeppelin books in her local library and wanted to get an interview with Robert to finish it off - which he won't give her.

Nar ive never met her, Ive read alot about the so called book on bbc sites etc and with myself spending alot of time in Machynlleth and area, thought the book sounded spot on. And when i came on here, jus looked her up but noticed she;d been banned years ago from here.

Archived