It might get loud

tazulike88

Hey guys, i have a question that i couldn't find an answer for on google, so i decided to ask you. In the documentary it might get loud, it the first scene of the edge, where he sets by the window in the recording studio in dublin, he plays 4 chords. does anybody know them ?? and how could he achieve that tone ?? what kind of effects are he using .... sorry i'm very new to transcribing, i'm actually trying to figure them out on my own now, but if anybody could tell me those chords or how he got that tone, i'd be soooo thankful, you can find the bit i'm talking about at 6:38 in the film.

ok.... 1st chord is A major barred at the 5th fret.... 2nd is a E major barred at the 7th fret 3rd is a B major barred also at the 7th fret and the 4th chord... Im not too sure.. I thinks its a variation of the 1st A Major but I couldnt find what it is...

As for the effect... Some kind of reverb with massive amount of decay...

you sir, are the best, i would have never known its decay if it wasn't for you, and the chords seem to be D maj at 5th fret, then A maj also at 5th fret, then E maj at 7th fret, then B maj at 7th fret .... thank you for your effort :)

Archived