Once again......

joe (Liverpool)

Can anybody please tell me in laymans terms how to post pictures or form an avatar? I need just basic facts I have the phone and I can take the picture but what do I do next? Who do I send it to, as I have the same e-mail address and password on everything. When I was sending a photo to my cousin of her father my daughter just asked for my e-mail address and it appeared (that was on facebook). But I have absolutely no idea even how to begin, don't worry I won't be posting pictures of myself!!!!!. All help greatly appreciated. I really am a dummy when it comes to stuff like this!! my 13 year old daughter runs rings around me. Thank you in advance. Joe

joe. When you post click the reply more options. In the bottom left where you see attach files click "choose files". There you can choose a pic. Let it upload and when it's done look to the right and click "add to post"

An avatar can be added in the edit your profile page.Have a look at the top of this page and click where your name is ( joe from Liverpool) Here is a summer scene of a Thai beach we lived on:

post-4226-0-37770700-1357731125_thumb.jp

Archived