2013 NFL Thread

Strider

Terrelle Pryor out today for the Raiders, which means the immortal Matt McGloin will be the starting QB. What must Strider be thinking?

:faint1:

I'm thinking my Houston friends will be happy for once watching the Texans, as they romp to victory over the Raiders.

I have a bit of a dilemma at 4'o clock, do I watch my sorry ass Dolphins or tune in to what should be a great game between the 49ers and Saints? Maybe I will flip... :unsure:

You could have it worse...you could be stuck watching Oakland @ Houston.

Oh lord, Geno Smith is on his back on the turf & they have the backup QB warming up and it's too late to change my pick...

He is fine. This is a defensive game. We have shut them down and the two times we had the ball they stopped us. the third and one they knocked down EJ's pass. Bad play call.

The Lions have dug themselves a typical hole. They fall behind in every game they play. But they usually fight back. It wont be easy in Pittsburgh, but if that defense is anything like what the Patriots did to them, its do able.

Fucking refs cannot get themselves on TV enough. I hate all these calls.

Lastly, I took Detroit because I want them to win Strider. I did not feel good about them in Pittsburgh