fargo Blues fest,Come on Robert!

clw

I've been to Fargo.....and Medora....and all points in between. Even spent a day at the North unit of Roosevelt Nat'l Park. A very beautiful yet desolate part of the country, at least it was before the oil boom. One thing I'll never forget was traveling thru the only road in Medora and having no choice but to get back on I-94.....there was nowhere else to go. Looks like we're heading to a bar in Montana ! Also stopped at an unattended gas station where you were on the honor system....pump your gas and put the money in the little wood box. Credit card ?.....the pumps were circa 1946 !

I've been to Fargo.....and Medora....and all points in between. Even spent a day at the North unit of Roosevelt Nat'l Park. A very beautiful yet desolate part of the country, at least it was before the oil boom. One thing I'll never forget was traveling thru the only road in Medora and having no choice but to get back on I-94.....there was nowhere else to go. Looks like we're heading to a bar in Montana ! Also stopped at an unattended gas station where you were on the honor system....pump your gas and put the money in the little wood box. Credit card ?.....the pumps were circa 1946 !

where are you now?? Are you still around here???

Archived