The Best version of 8/4/1979 Knebworth

godzilla777

If you're looking for just sound, Winston Remaster's 'Thanks For Eleven Years' is the way to go. If you're looking for the full video, the 'Knebworth Masters - 30th Anniversary Edition' by Golden Dawn Enterprises is what you want. It uses the Winston Remaster for the audio, and the picture quality is as close to the official release as you're gonna get.

• 2 weeks later...

So this contains BOTH full shows on one dual-layer disc? What's your honest assessment of video and audio quality?

Are there any 'bugs' (aka watermarks) that obscure any part of the image on the this particular copy?

There are so many different versions out there. Trying to find the best. Already bought one and the video quality is awful.

Also has a bug in the lower right corner which stays up throughout the entire performance. I find this unforgiveable.

Thanks for your help!

So this contains BOTH full shows on one dual-layer disc? What's your honest assessment of video and audio quality?

Are there any 'bugs' (aka watermarks) that obscure any part of the image on the this particular copy?

There are so many different versions out there. Trying to find the best. Already bought one and the video quality is awful.

Also has a bug in the lower right corner which stays up throughout the entire performance. I find this unforgiveable.

Thanks for your help!

I guess I think it is pretty good,there are no watermarks that I can recall,yes,both days are on there,there is 2 disks

Archived