NFLZ Sportbook

jabe

Hold on jabe...don't panic yet. I've seen West Coast teams suddenly wake up in the second half.

Pete Carrol's head is thinking of Lane Kiffin getting the axe, not on my fucking 300 points.

Yes, wake the hell up Seattle!

Pete Carrol's head is thinking of Lane Kiffin getting the axe, not on my fucking 300 points.

Yes, wake the hell up Seattle!

Fucking Lame Kiffin! :mad: That asswipe should never have been hired in the first place. It's about time they axed him.

Well it was fun while it lasted. I am busted.

I've been in talks with management today about your situation, Rick. They would really like you back on board with your picks, but mainly your commentary. You've been a pivotal part of this thread.

Seeing that Strider was reinstated after week #1, management will allow you back in the thick of things with a fresh 1000 points on the condition that Paul Carruthers and jabe get a bonus 1000 point as well.

If you're cool with it, that is.

^^^

Why not...we're all playing with House money, haha!

I'm back to an even 1000 after Walter's stupid Cowboy's stunk up the joint. :P In retrospect, I should have bet on Denver or Seattle again, but it seems too easy and unsporting to just bet on the same team all year.

Strider, you were correct about the West Coast wake up call. Whew!

When you posted that I was thinking back to Montana and Stabler...

Hahaha...well, it was only Houston after all. The toughest ones for West Coast teams are the 1pm (10am PST) games on the Eastern seaboard. Seattle has a few more of those this year and they historically suck in those games. They struggled at Carolina in the first game of the season.

I think I like New England as the underdog vs, the Bungles but I'll wait before making my wager.

That is a pick game. And yes, thanks to you all, I will be along for the ride. could I resist a bet? Especially a free one? Never

$400 on the Bills +4 (Bet Us) I would have had an extra half pt but the line has moved. I do not understand why Buffalo are underdogs?

^^ According to jabe's site, Cincinnati is now a 2 point favorite over New England. I think I'm going to jump all over that. A pick 'em game is Chicago & New Orleans, also tempting....

That footballlocks site moved a 1/2 point down after I placed my pick on Sunday.

Don't forget to bump up your point total by 1000 Paul.

That is a pick game. And yes, thanks to you all, I will be along for the ride. could I resist a bet? Especially a free one? Never

$400 on the Bills +4 (Bet Us) I would have had an extra half pt but the line has moved. I do not understand why Buffalo are underdogs?

Rick, it's 4 1/2 at footballlocks. Not too late to squeeze an extra 1/2 point by going with them.

Ya never know.

I will just leave it. Some sites have it anywhere from 3-4 1/2. I find Cincy minus 1 1/2 as the best offer for NE but I dont care. Jabe should probably set the lines on Monday or Tues? They will move all week. I expect Buffalo to drop. I would be concerned about a game like Denver and Dallas. It may swing big. I think that Paul will get waxed on his Pats pick even if its 3. You have em with 2 fella.

I will just leave it. Some sites have it anywhere from 3-4 1/2. I find Cincy minus 1 1/2 as the best offer for NE but I dont care. Jabe should probably set the lines on Monday or Tues? They will move all week. I expect Buffalo to drop. I would be concerned about a game like Denver and Dallas. It may swing big. I think that Paul will get waxed on his Pats pick even if its 3. You have em with 2 fella.

Use the site of your choice and choose the line of your choice any day of the week leading up to the game. Some of ya'll pick early in the week. I like to wait late in the week to see if any news comes out that may change my strategy. I see getting some good spreads early in the week.

Use the site of your choice and choose the line of your choice any day of the week leading up to the game. Some of ya'll pick early in the week. I like to wait late in the week to see if any news comes out that may change my strategy. I see getting some good spreads early in the week.

That game is now a pick again. I never saw Cincy gettiing 2. Just saying.

Archived