NFLZ Sportbook

jabe

OK. 400 to the negative and I will plunge back in. When you ain't got nuttin you ain't got nuttin to lose

Buffalo plus 7 1/2 (Bet US) for $400

8-1 vs Cincy since 1992 and 4-0 at the Ralph vs them since 92. We own them. New QB, we can cover. Run the ball, play good defense and the 12th man is always tough in upstate NY

Thanks jabe...I'll do the parlay then, if I'm not too late.

Okay, into the breach I go...

Denver -27 vs. Jacksonville; Seattle -12 vs. Tennessee; Philadelphia @ Tampa Bay 45 1/2 O/U

300 Denver -27, Seattle -12, Unders on the Philly/TB game

All lines from Caesars Las Vegas as of this morning.

Strider, you can keep the parlay if you want. 300 bet. If you hit all three, pays 6 to 1? Have to win all. You can only lose 300 total.

My wife had me engaged in something and I couldn't answer you before 10:00 A.M.PST. Do the parlay if you still want, but act fast!

Strider, you can keep the parlay if you want. 300 bet. If you hit all three, pays 6 to 1? Have to win all. You can only lose 300 total.

My wife had me engaged in something and I couldn't answer you before 10:00 A.M.PST. Do the parlay if you still want, but act fast!

Thanks jabe. I'll keep the parlay then...I changed my post back to my original bet.

Be sure you have coin for the upcoming weeks.

I did suggest parlays some time back and Rick suggested the over/under.

Rick, is your additional pick for a two game parlay, or two separate picks?

Be sure you have coin for the upcoming weeks.

I did suggest parlays some time back and Rick suggested the over/under.

Rick, is your additional pick for a two game parlay, or two separate picks?

Seperate. i did not know we were going to do parlays. If so we would have to use the system, 10 gets you back 34 including the 10 you put up

Archived