I Was The Happiest Person In The World..... For An Hour

I dont have a drivers licence nor a passport what other form of ID can aUK resident present at the O2?

I never thought I'd see the day when a question like that was being asked about attending a Rock concert. This situation is madness.

also spoke to harvey goldsmith promotion company and the woman said that it should be no problem so long as the card holder is there and the ballot winner. So if anyone else is in this position we are good to get our tickes :D

That's great news as my girlfriend and I are in exactly the same situation. I don't suppose you got an e-mail from the O2, Harvey Goldsmith or Ticketmaster telling you as much? My girlfriend e-mailed Ticketmaster today but they've said they'll take 24 hours to respond. I can't see a problem myself. We're not touts and we won the ballot fairly just like everyone else. I'll have the credit card with I.D. and she'll have the winning ballot number with I.D. Yes, my grilfriend could have tried to register for a credit card but we thought that would take a while and the winning e-mail said first come - first served. We hardly wanted to wait around.

Archived