I Was The Happiest Person In The World..... For An Hour

I opened up my e-mails today today to find i had an e-mail from Ahmet Tribute. I started yelling at my dad (a big zeppelin fan) I won tickets.He didn't get it at first but once I explained it was for Zeppelin he over the moon. But I'm 15 and have no credit card. So have to use my dad's so we phone ticketmaster to see if this is ok. Well apparently not the card you use has to be in my name. The thing is my dad will be there right next to me getting the tickets. But the man wouldent accept it so my dads going to the O2 tommorow to give them a piece of his mind.

:angry: NO WAY keep me informed about what happens as i am in the same position here. Well my girlfriend has bought the tickets on her card and we are both going. I was the one who got the email and she paid for the tickets. I don't see how this is a problem if the two people who are going the gig, and show the correct forms of identification can't have tickets? This is madness.

I opened up my e-mails today today to find i had an e-mail from Ahmet Tribute. I started yelling at my dad (a big zeppelin fan) I won tickets.He didn't get it at first but once I explained it was for Zeppelin he over the moon. But I'm 15 and have no credit card. So have to use my dad's so we phone ticketmaster to see if this is ok. Well apparently not the card you use has to be in my name. The thing is my dad will be there right next to me getting the tickets. But the man wouldent accept it so my dads going to the O2 tommorow to give them a piece of his mind.

WTF???

You score the call....your dad will put the cost on his card and you two go to the show....sounds like a blessed event to me.....

these guys are working a little too hard THE WRONG WAY to squash the scalpers...pisses me off...

:angry:

:angry: NO WAY keep me informed about what happens as i am in the same position here. Well my girlfriend has bought the tickets on her card and we are both going. I was the one who got the email and she paid for the tickets. I don't see how this is a problem if the two people who are going the gig, and show the correct forms of identification can't have tickets? This is madness.

Get in touch with the promoter about this.

Great idea! Scroll up and see I advised her to do so well over ten hours ago.

Well, Harvey's gone to bed by now so tough luck for her.

You will notice the post was in response to someone else, relating their story about having ALREADY bought a ticket. Rather than just show up and hope for the best, I suggested contacting the promoter. No need to be a wanker about it

well i tried ringing goldsmiths office just to be told "the woman who is dealing with that is not here at the moment, i will get her to ring you back". That old chestnut. Well the thing is the tickets are bought and i will be going and a fuss will be kicked up if i don't get in. Absolutely pathetic to refuse the two people who are going and have: 1. recieved the email and password and 2. paid on a credit card for the said tickets. The whole idea is to stop touting which i am all up for but to start refusing fans entry just because the other person going bought the tickets on there card. Ridiculous

I will keep you all up to date with what happens

You should have used a debit card from the bank.

been trying to get in touch with ticketmaster, goldsmith and o2 arena and none of them answer. absolute joke. Although it did say on the o2 info line (automated) that if tickets were bought after the 23rd of october you just need to prove you are the person who recieved the email. But there is zero info anywhere about any new t's & c's due to the thrid ballot being a first come first served basis rather than a personal email.

i can't see a problem myself but i am just unsure whether the original t's & c's stand with the latest ballot. I got the email/password saying first come first served and my girlfriend paid. we are both going so i don't see a problem with that. I WILL BE GOING THIS GIG THOUGH EVEN IF I HAVE TO START A RIOT!!!!!!!!

just spoken to ticket master and they said so long as the card holder and ballot winner are present and have ID they will get tickets. Hahaha happy days am off to see zeppelin

sounds like they are being reasonable then. good luck

just spoken to ticket master and they said so long as the card holder and ballot winner are present and have ID they will get tickets. Hahaha happy days am off to see zeppelin

:mellow: missed this!

Congratulations then. :)

SAWEET !!!!! YYYAAAYYY !!!!! Hope you have a great time :D

Archived