Need help finding song

Slash

Hello everyone. I have known Led Zeppelin for a while but I'm far from being an expert and today I need the help of one (or anyone with better knowledge :) ).
Here is a link to the "The song remains the same" concert/movie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiBLBn1z1vY

At 11.30, a small acoustic part starts and I have no idea what song it is from. Can anyone help me with that ?

The video has been there for over a year and has over 2 000 000 views so I guess some action would have been taken if it was not legal ( ? ).

Big thanks in advance for your help !

It's 'Bron Yr Aur' from Physical Graffiti.

If you haven't listened to 'Physical Graffiti' yet, you're in for a treat.

I echo that last sentence about Physical Graffiti. My favorite album from Zeppelin, and one of the reasons is because of songs like "Bron-Yr-Aur" being on it. It also fit very well into the little segment of the film. It sounds like the kind of song you would have playing as you drive through the heart of New York City. Especially when you're going to play Madison Square Garden.

Even though the full track doesn't play in the movie, it should give you enough of the song to hear how melodic and beautiful it is.

There's a tv commercial out now (I can't remember what the product is) and there's a few bars of what I think is an acoustic version of "You Can Go Your Own Way", by Fleetwood Mac. It's played as someone is going through the city and every time it reminds me of Bron-Yr-Aur :)

Archived