Plantpothead

I have just been looking on e-bay at Led Zeppelin albums on the red/plum label. I was absolutely astounded to see the fourth album for sale at £295.00. I have the very same album with the inverted feather on side two,Peter Grant is acknowledged and another thing about the label(I can't remember what it was, and the markings PEKO DUCK and PORKY scratched in the deadwax. The advert stated that the inner sleeve was grey, my inner sleeve is grey but with the track listings on one side and the lyrics to Stairway To Heaven on the other side.I really am stunned.

After that shock I went on to another website for rare vinyl, I also have a sought after Led Zeppelin III 1st pressing, and a Beatles Help 1st pressing in Mono, both worth between £250-£300 each. My family can't wit for me to pop my clogs!It's got my curiosity going now, I have loads of first pressings all LZ Except LZ2, which I lent out to a "friend" never saw it again. I have never lent out a album since.I have no intention of selling any of them, they can be my legacy.

I have just been looking on e-bay at Led Zeppelin albums on the red/plum label. I was absolutely astounded to see the fourth album for sale at £295.00. I have the very same album with the inverted feather on side two,Peter Grant is acknowledged and another thing about the label(I can't remember what it was, and the markings PEKO DUCK and PORKY scratched in the deadwax. The advert stated that the inner sleeve was grey, my inner sleeve is grey but with the track listings on one side and the lyrics to Stairway To Heaven on the other side.I really am stunned.

I am so mad I dont have all my albums

Archived