Sharon Osbourne

CarlJones

I really do not understand all the hostility and innuendo toward my post, it was a simple question, that's all. And, I did post the source of the quote, an interview in the 2012 documentary Sunset Strip (you can even watch it on YouTube) which traces the history of the Strip from the 1920's to present day. I am not making this up, I am simply looking for clarity. Further, I never even offered any opinion whatsoever about Sharon Osbourne.

No hostility from me brother, if that means anything to you.

Carl, I owe you an apology. Whether through browser error or my own incompetence, I completely missed page two of this thread and therefore missed your post where you provided the link to the documentary. My bad. My apologies to you.

Yes, I saw that movie as well and was surprised to hear her comment. Oh well, thats rock and roll for ya. Either way, she is one lady I would not want to tangle with...that whole situation between her & ICP, I thought blood was gonna get shed over that one, and I don't mean Sharon's blood either.

Like her or not, Sharon is at the top of her profession, in what can be a dog eat dog industry. I don't think she was necessarily wrong about Zeppelin, as much as she has forgotten that her husband was equally as controversial, and maybe more. Lack of perspective can do that to people, and she is too close to the situation to be able to really see it with unbiased eyes. Irrespective, I give her the due that she has earned, and I take her comments with one very large grain of salt. Besides, what would rock and roll be with out the Zeppelins, the Ozzy's, and the Moonies of the world?

Edited by The Dark Lord