Rival Sons & The Tea Party

• 4 weeks later...

:yourock: tea party... I`ve been on youtube.com viewing the tea party WOW is this cool rock band... I`ll be adding there albums to my racks YES. to my ears ..... Rival Sons & The Tea Party are both amazing roll `n roll bands, I also have found another FAB band Earthless WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

power, jamming rock band there in my collection too! :yourock: oh I say the three of them do :yourock::yourock::yourock::yourock:

• 2 weeks later...

Thats a great line up. Although I say that Rival Sons are really going to be the main act to watch. They are really great. I mean Zeppelin Great. They have a new album called Great Western Valkyrie coming out.

The Rival Sons are not on another or different level unless you mean that they are the current flavor. I have watched the Tea Party play 3 hour gigs before and they have a very deep catalogue about 8 albums worth of music, plus they are working on a new album which should be out any week now. Canadian rock bands seem to go under the radar for whatever reason.

• 3 weeks later...

oh goody my copy of Rival Sons album as arrived not yet had time to listen to it yet. I obtained my for the earache records, its assign copy and t-shirt. I`m getting ex - sighted Monday for two weeks no working YES...

Archived