WIN TICKETS TO AN INVITATION—ONLY EVENT WITH SPECIAL GUEST JIMMY PAGE

sam_webmaster

I do wonder how this is going...

I'm not sure what the capacity of L'Olympia is ( I presume quite big? ) ( and if it's a small intimate event that WOULD have been advertised..) but it seems unlikely that many places have gone to journalists unless, as with the Spotify contest, hotels and flights are being paid for too (that's some freebie if so... ). In any case the early press reports suggest that journalists have heard some of this music, and plenty have evidently spoken already to Jimmy if not Robert.

So it seems there must be many places to fill for fans - though if Achi is right, those fans don't yet know if they have places. We're little more than a week away from the event and some people will be finding out at quite short notice that they'll have to buy travel and hotel bills .. moreover, for a midweek event.

And if some of the postings on this site are anything to go by, people are putting money aside to get the box sets and perhaps are not in a position to fund a long-distance trip.

No doubt, if there are any problems, there are enough Parisians who can be enticed along at the last minute to fill the places. And no doubt it will be an amazing show .. but I just wonder if it's quite working out as planned ?

I entered. I know the chances are so rare as I am sure the number of people who entered is extremely high...probably a better chance to win the lottery!

But worth a try. To spend time with Jimmy and talk about music :smiley_pray:

Whoever get's the opportunity we can only be happy for them:-)

:peace:

I too have my fingers crossed that you win!!

It would be so nice to see a long standing forum member have a chance to be a part of this special event! :)

Archived