WIN TICKETS TO AN INVITATION—ONLY EVENT WITH SPECIAL GUEST JIMMY PAGE

sam_webmaster

• Administrators

Enter now for a chance to win two tickets to an invitation-only listening event premiering unreleased companion audio from the first three Led
Zeppelin albums with special guest Jimmy Page. The listening event starts at 8:30 PM CET Wednesday, 21 May at L'Olympia, Paris, France. Winners are responsible for their transportation and accommodations. Click below to enter or to submit a question for Jimmy Page to answer at the event:
http://www.ledzeppelin.com/paris/

Can't get to Paris? The event will be streamed live on youtube.com/ledzeppelin at 8:30 PM CET 21 May.

What a great contest, Sam! I cannot get time free around that date, so I won't be able to enter the contest, but my best wishes to whomever from the forum does enter...hope the winner comes from our merry little gang of Zepheads!

Good luck!

Where does it say the music will be played on vinyl at the event?

It doesn't, but either way, vinyl or not, a priceless opportunity. Thanks for keeping me on my toes Cookie0024, I'll be first to admit that it is easy for me to slip on the board with details sometimes.

I entered. I know the chances are so rare as I am sure the number of people who entered is extremely high...probably a better chance to win the lottery!

But worth a try. To spend time with Jimmy and talk about music :smiley_pray:

Whoever get's the opportunity we can only be happy for them:-)

:peace:

I entered. I know the chances are so rare as I am sure the number of people who entered is extremely high...probably a better chance to win the lottery!

Hope you win, too! :)

What a cool idea! I had a random thought that it would be neat if five of the reissues had golden tickets (Willy Wonka style), and I could just imagine that everyone would frantically buy up every reissue to see if they had a golden ticket!! :) I guess this is pretty close to that!! Best of luck to Deborah J and all on this forum who enter! It will be awesome to hear details of the event, and to listen to this music in the company of Jimmy Page himself...well, that's just too much for me to even comprehend!!!

^^ You People RAWK!!!!! Thanks for the kind wishes:-) I know that the stars and moon and planets would have to be aligned so perfect to have any chance of winning. For the record, if those stars, moon and planets were by some REMOTE chance to happen, I would invite one of you here from the forum.

I know papers must be signed in regards to confidentiality,(total understand), but whoever gets this opportunity will have one hell of a memory!! :peace:

Best of luck Deb.

Fingers crossed! :yesnod:

Can't think of anyone I'd rather see win this. Go Deb!!

Definitely! :thumbsup: One of the best here as what they contribute to the forum and whom I like to converse with as well for a bit of chatting and catching up as well! :yourock:

Considering the longstanding high level of respect and in many cases love for the band here and elsewhere I'm disappointed that the organisers of this event could not offer to pay for transportation and accomodations.

Archived