Led Zeppelin Radio Program ~ June 2nd

b.truex

A buddy of mine called me today to tell me about a radio program scheduled for Sunday, June 2nd to preview the Reissues Release on Monday. I've been searching for details and the only thing I have so far is - it will be broadcast @ 10pm ET / 9pm Central on stations across the country. I also found one site referring to it as "Led Zeppelin Deluxe I-II-III with Jimmy Page and Robert Plant" @ In The Studio with Red Beard.

Does anyone know anything about this or is anyone chatting about it on the forum??? Any details would be appreciated.

If this topic is already going... my apologies and please direct me to it.

Thanks

b.truex

I chatted with Redbeard from In The Studio... I'm guessing with the lack of clear info that Sunday Night's Broadcast will be a compilation of In The Studio interviews over the years vs. any new material. It's being broadcast nationally so it should be well done. One last shot of pumping us up for Monday's Release... as if we need it!

I chatted with Redbeard from In The Studio... I'm guessing with the lack of clear info that Sunday Night's Broadcast will be a compilation of In The Studio interviews over the years vs. any new material. It's being broadcast nationally so it should be well done. One last shot of pumping us up for Monday's Release... as if we need it!

I kind of figured that was the case, as the tone of Robert and Jimmy's voices on the clip was from a younger time.

Archived