Instumental ( no singing ) version

xandrose

Hey led heads this is a plea for help i need a all instrumental version of stairway for my dads funeral. He was a diehard led fan and i want to have the peaceful opening and instrumental for when his friends and family are walking in. Please respond to this or email xandrose@gmail.com with any info. I had to fight to get the chance to play this song at his funeral and i dont want to lose that chance.

Just to tell you how important this would be to him he is getting buried in his favorite zeppelin shirt

Edited by xandrose

Hey led heads this is a plea for help i need a all instrumental version of stairway for my dads funeral. He was a diehard led fan and i want to have the peaceful opening and instrumental for when his friends and family are walking in. Please respond to this or email xandrose@gmail.com with any info. I had to fight to get the chance to play this song at his funeral and i dont want to lose that chance.

Just to tell you how important this would be to him he is getting buried in his favorite zeppelin shirt

You will have to attain the studio rehersal boot legs of the 3rd and 4th albums to aquire the only instramental version of Stairway played by Zeppelin-which in itself will be almost impossible in todays heavily watched grid.

Good Luck