blueberry hill

grasbo

Well I was just pointing out in the discography section of the article that said lp is on the official Atlantic catalogue(at the bottom of the list).I heard that back in the day that some record shops were stocking it next to the official lps.

Well I was just pointing out in the discography section of the article that said lp is on the official Atlantic catalogue(at the bottom of the list).I heard that back in the day that some record shops were stocking it next to the official lps.

Whoops, sorry about that, missed the part about discography. I really need to go to bed earlier.

Being a musician I am always going to music stores and picking up free catalogues.Some of them are better than the muso mags.That Paiste catologue had on the same page an article on Floyd's Nick Mason and photos of Cozy Powell,Bill Bruford,Cat Palmer,etc from the same period(about "76)I have a recent Orange amplifier catologue with a great full page picture of Jimmy Page.I used to have a copy of Blueberry Hill about 30 years ago(long gone).It was a great boot.

Archived