Queen

Charles J. White

• 1 month later...

Hello All, okay, I just listened to 3 different Queen shows in a row. I’ll gladly post them for all. I want to say that I love Freddy M, I love all of their members. I also need to say that my wife and I watched 3 different shows where he had backing tracks on every song, and there were several times he did not sing at all and it was a backing track. I really hate to even point this out. I was also less than impressed with the guitar and what was produced or lack thereof on stage. We listened to Another One Bites the Dust on 3 different concerts. Man, how I am just learning that they had backing/lead vocals, and that the guitar was also synched. Again, I say this actually being blown away and just tripped out. I’m not knocking them, Freddy was incredible, on these 3 shows he was passable and had not only backing vocals, but straight lead vocals happening. You could barely hear him. I’ll post them, I really feel like an ass for bringing this up, I’m just surprised at the lack of musicianship that was on stage. I am talking Page on his worst night would not have had a backing track playing along with him, and the vocals were as blatant as any lip synced song I have ever seen. I might take a lot of shit for this, I will figure out how to post these shows tomorrow. I was just blown away by the lack of authenticity. 

Edited by Plant77

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...