Tour Setlist

heartman1971

Hello,

I am 36 and unfortunately never saw Led Zeppelin live, although I did see Page & Plant on the WALKING INTO CLARKSDALE tour 9 years ago.

That being the case, I would like to go to more than one show if possible, but my question is, do you think that if the guys tour, that they will vary the setlist? They did 17 songs at O2, but remember that they shared the bill with other acts. I would think they'd do more songs for shows on a full scale tour.

Looking at their history and reading old setlists from the 70's, I noticed that they mixed it up a lot. Obviously, there will be songs they play every night like Stairway To Heaven and Kashmir, but do you think they will alternate others? For instance, one night they do Rain Song and When the Levee Breaks, and then another they do Ten Years Gone and Thank You. I think this would be great.

I really don't care what they play, because I love nearly all of their songs, but seeing they have SO many good ones, I think it would be cool if they alternate the set and play as many as possible.

Hello,

I am 36 and unfortunately never saw Led Zeppelin live, although I did see Page & Plant on the WALKING INTO CLARKSDALE tour 9 years ago.

That being the case, I would like to go to more than one show if possible, but my question is, do you think that if the guys tour, that they will vary the setlist? They did 17 songs at O2, but remember that they shared the bill with other acts. I would think they'd do more songs for shows on a full scale tour.

Looking at their history and reading old setlists from the 70's, I noticed that they mixed it up a lot. Obviously, there will be songs they play every night like Stairway To Heaven and Kashmir, but do you think they will alternate others? For instance, one night they do Rain Song and When the Levee Breaks, and then another they do Ten Years Gone and Thank You. I think this would be great.

I really don't care what they play, because I love nearly all of their songs, but seeing they have SO many good ones, I think it would be cool if they alternate the set and play as many as possible.

They have to alternate. Especially if they play multiple dates in one city. That way there is a reason to go to all the shows, but you should still get your money's worth with one.

I actually have an idea about this I am going to post in another thread called The Led Zeppelin Trilogy.

Led Zeppelin did not do much mixing up of the set list after 1972-73 unfortunately with the exception of possibly alternating one song (ie, IMTOD and OTHAFA 1977) which is too bad. It would be incredible if a new tour brought nightly setlist changes.

Archived