Chris Isaak interview & more!

Chris Isaak is our guest this week! We discuss his new album- First Comes The Night, playing with Dick Dale, his mirror suit, recording in Nashville (and running into Robert Plant), his love for Jerry Lee Lewis (along with an obscure request for Jerry Lee) and more! Plus we hear tracks from Janis Martin, Crawling King Snakes, Official: Dale Watson, Mickey Hawks, Danny B Harvey & Annie Marie Lewis and Jimmy Sutton's Four Charms on this week's Rockabilly N Blues Radio Hour!

14 hours ago, RockabillyNBlues said:
Chris Isaak is our guest this week! We discuss his new album- First Comes The Night, playing with Dick Dale, his mirror suit, recording in Nashville (and running into Robert Plant), his love for Jerry Lee Lewis (along with an obscure request for Jerry Lee) and more! Plus we hear tracks from Janis Martin, Crawling King Snakes, Official: Dale Watson, Mickey Hawks, Danny B Harvey & Annie Marie Lewis and Jimmy Sutton's Four Charms on this week's Rockabilly N Blues Radio Hour!

Since I really don't want to sign up for yet another webpage, how about you just tell us about it? I love Chris Isaak and have seen him several times live and spoke to him several more...great guy, amazing talent. So, what's the scoop???

6 hours ago, RockabillyNBlues said:

You don't have to sign up.  The audio interview is on that page.

I clicked on the link and immediately required me to sign up to listen. Maybe you need to fix that.

18 hours ago, RockabillyNBlues said:

You don't have to sign up.  The audio interview is on that page.

Ok, tried it on my PC and that worked. I guess the site does not like Mac's.

Great interview, Chris is always a funny, upbeat guy. Free breakfast bright everyone together...

Archived