A reawakening of a Led Zeppelin fan

Zeppelinandroses

I was convinced I had registered here before but it seems I hadn’t. Anyway I’ve been listening to led zeppelin since the early 2000’s and have all the albums and listened to them all through college and have books on the band but in the past year I had issues with my PC and hard drive where I had the albums saved and I got a new phone and it was a mess. 

Anyway I stopped listening to led zeppelin nearly a year ago completely and last weekend I said sod it and got the CDs out(I love the physical CD to this day) and put them back on iTunes and my iPhone and last Sunday it was like hearing from an old friend after a time away and instantly I remembered the lyrics of the songs and solos and it was amazing actually. 

Anyway hello to fellow led zeppelin fans from a lapsed zeppelin fan. 

Edited by Zeppelinandroses

• 1 month later...

Fell in love with LZ when I was 10 years old in 1977. My 14 old neighbour let me borrow 4th album and I was hooked. 1980 rolled by and that neighbour scored LZ tix for Cobo Hall show in Detroit (and invited me!!). Unfortunately Bonzo left this earth just before the tour. Truly crushed by the concert cancellation and subsequent breakup of the band. However my love of this band has endured 40+ years later and I passed this love of LZ to my two boys.