Stupid lawsuits

MOJO

Last year we had two teenage boys who were illegally trespassing in a train yard which they had to climb a fence to get into climbed on top of a car and while up there they touched a power line and got burnt on 70% of thier bodies. They won a lawsuit for 14 million dollars.

In a different case the parents of a teen won millions because thier daughter climbed a fence with her friends and while on the tracks spray painting the signal was hit and killed by the oncoming train.

Both juries granted the suits claiming the train yards should of had better security. I think the jury on both cases should be shot for thier decisions and the parents sued for not teaching thier children right and wrong. :angry::rant:

I remember one a long time ago when a burglar broke into McDonald's through the drive-through window after they were closed and the burglar burnt himself with hot oil that was sitting under the window. I think he sued them and got a big, nice settlement.

I remember one a long time ago when a burglar broke into McDonald's through the drive-through window after they were closed and the burglar burnt himself with hot oil that was sitting under the window. I think he sued them and got a big, nice settlement.

we had a woman get coffee from the drive-through at Mc donalds and spilled on herself burnning her leg while driving and won a suit.

hate it. don't think our justice system works

It doesn't, it sucks.

Saw a murder case on TV one time, and the guy was let off as innocent.

Later, they found some more evidence, pictures he took after doing it.

He admitted he murdered her, but can't be put in jail, because no one can be tried twice for the same crime. I was so pissed.

a man walks into the bank steps over the rope trips and sues the bank. he won $12,000

I'm on my way to the bank now. Supermarket next. I'll think of something.....

Sad how people think...... Oh, I'll be backin a minute.... going down to Tim Hortons for a hot cup of coffee

Archived