Mike Millard boxes

Today on @yuminor0616 and also on Yahoo Auctions: newly released Mike Millard boxes, same as Led Zeppelin's "Evolution is Timing" boxes.

So, why no "Mike Millard - Led Zeppelin" boxes? Would be nice to have all Mike Millard's tapes in one collection...

BTW. It's both boxes for just 6800 yen!

1931335562_Schermafbeelding2020-05-15om12_56_34.thumb.png.f85b64784b0f267581e212c4f8bd3dd0.png 

721063729_Schermafbeelding2020-05-15om12_58_12.thumb.png.28b2affd4cb6fe460f8ff72502e0bbe4.png

Edited by Moby_Dick_Ale

Absolute rip off, MM must be turning in his grave. This  completely goes  against the spirit of free trade which was what MM was all about. All his work is available for free on the likes of Dime, Y, TTD, RuT etc. Shame on anyone who buys these things.

5 hours ago, Moby_Dick_Ale said:

So, why no "Mike Millard - Led Zeppelin" boxes? Would be nice to have all Mike Millard's tapes in one collection...

The Zeppelin masters have not appeared on Dime yet. The JEMS crew are releasing the masters they have every week or two on Dime - which is where the content for these EV boxes comes from.  Even when the Zep content eventually gets released, unfortunately all of those will be sourced from DAT transfers due to how the source was able to get the tapes from Millard’s house years ago. I’m sure they sound great, but it is what it is.

7 hours ago, JTM said:

Absolute rip off, MM must be turning in his grave. This  completely goes  against the spirit of free trade which was what MM was all about. All his work is available for free on the likes of Dime, Y, TTD, RuT etc. Shame on anyone who buys these things.

So, I must presume you have no hard copy whatsoever of any MM recording? No LTTE? No Led Zeppelin official DVD?

4 hours ago, pluribus said:

The Zeppelin masters have not appeared on Dime yet. The JEMS crew are releasing the masters they have every week or two on Dime - which is where the content for these EV boxes comes from.  Even when the Zep content eventually gets released, unfortunately all of those will be sourced from DAT transfers due to how the source was able to get the tapes from Millard’s house years ago. I’m sure they sound great, but it is what it is.

It was not as much as a question as "...where are they?..." but more like "...they release Bob Dylan, The Eagles, Bruce..." why won't they release Led Zeppelin (when available)

21 minutes ago, Moby_Dick_Ale said:

So, I must presume you have no hard copy whatsoever of any MM recording? No LTTE? No Led Zeppelin official DVD?

It was not as much as a question as "...where are they?..." but more like "...they release Bob Dylan, The Eagles, Bruce..." why won't they release Led Zeppelin (when available)

Why would I have hard copy of a Millard, the ones I have burnt to CDr, the cover art says "FOR FREE TRADE ONLY".  LTTE is one of them, all downloaded of course.

I did, in the early mid seventies  have on LP, Mudslide, Blueberry Hill, Going to California, BBC Broadcasts, Bonzo's Birthday Party etc. The only  CD Silver boot I bought was "Eternal Mystery"

{and} Yeah, I have got DVD, I was first in the queue at MVC the day it was released, so naturally I bought HTWWW too. I've got everything else too, multiple times, I bought my first Zeppelin album in 1972 (late starter, I know, apologies for that) fwiw.

Edit. Multiple times except Super Deluxe boxes, I only have the first.

Edited by JTM