Ranking the 1971 shows

goldenretreiver157

On 10/21/2021 at 9:57 PM, Strider said:

THAT is one of the cool things about the tour I do remember from listening to the bootlegs. It is just a shame that there are no real good quality tapes from this tour…not even the Electric Magic show. Nothing of the quality of Orlando, Toronto, Berkeley, Tokyo, or Osaka.

Holy zombie thread revival!

I think both Leicester and Ipswich are pretty good tapes. Just listening to Leicester (the zep boots version) and once my ears get used to it, which usually takes a song or two, it is brilliant. The show builds up nicely towards the end.

Have been wondering here why Moby Dick was dropped from the setlist in this tour.

7 hours ago, JMH said:

Holy zombie thread revival!

I think both Leicester and Ipswich are pretty good tapes. Just listening to Leicester (the zep boots version) and once my ears get used to it, which usually takes a song or two, it is brilliant. The show builds up nicely towards the end.

Have been wondering here why Moby Dick was dropped from the setlist in this tour.

Seemed like they rarely, if ever, played Moby Dick over in Europe - with the exception of Earl’s Court shows.