I had a dream with Robert in it last night haha

BonzoEqualsGoodStuff

So I moved back to the town I was born in with my whole family, even though my older brothers and I are all in our 20s. Then my oldest brother who graduated from college ages ago and I were attending the same school and I was his RA. Mwahahaha. (I'm an RA this year... it really sucks)

Anyway, then we time-traveled to see Led Zeppelin in concert and Robert Plant was driving the bus headed over there. The whole time, a snake was stalking me from seat to seat and eventually no one wanted to sit with me because I was freaking out so much about it. Robert was laughing at me in the bus' rearview mirror... bastard. Then we took a quick pitstop, my brother told me how much Led Zeppelin sucked, and I somehow got locked in the bathroom. Then I woke up.

The best part of the dream was seeing Plant's pants in their 70s form. And that is the only ingredient that made it epic.

I have no idea what this dream means, unless it's a premonition that my brother is somehow going to prevent me from seeing Led Zeppelin if they tour. Or maybe Robert will be my chauffeur someday haha. Or maybe I'm reliving some suppressed childhood memory when I locked myself in the bathroom with a snake. This rambling has nothing to do with anything, though. I just figured I would share. :P

So I moved back to the town I was born in with my whole family, even though my older brothers and I are all in our 20s. Then my oldest brother who graduated from college ages ago and I were attending the same school and I was his RA. Mwahahaha. (I'm an RA this year... it really sucks)

Anyway, then we time-traveled to see Led Zeppelin in concert and Robert Plant was driving the bus headed over there. The whole time, a snake was stalking me from seat to seat and eventually no one wanted to sit with me because I was freaking out so much about it. Robert was laughing at me in the bus' rearview mirror... bastard. Then we took a quick pitstop, my brother told me how much Led Zeppelin sucked, and I somehow got locked in the bathroom. Then I woke up.

The best part of the dream was seeing Plant's pants in their 70s form. And that is the only ingredient that made it epic.

I have no idea what this dream means, unless it's a premonition that my brother is somehow going to prevent me from seeing Led Zeppelin if they tour. Or maybe Robert will be my chauffeur someday haha. Or maybe I'm reliving some suppressed childhood memory when I locked myself in the bathroom with a snake. This rambling has nothing to do with anything, though. I just figured I would share. :P

The snake meaning the devil you be involved

the fact that the snake was following you

also,getting locked in the bathroom was maybe someone didn't want you there for some reason

that's the only reason I can think of.

What you said about the snake part makes sense, but I actually think the reason there was a snake in it is because I was watching the Home Improvement episode last night where one climbs into Tim's shirt and I could not get that image out of my head. If that happened to me, I would die on the spot.

Maybe my brother locked me in the bathroom because he never wanted a little sister. haha

• 1 year later...

I dreamed that as I was laying on the sidewalk of a street corner nearby, Robert Plant suddenly appeared with a large group of people around him, all clamoring for his attention.

I thought, how strange, he certainly moved quickly from being in England to being here.

As he began to walk toward me, I hurriedly turned the fan magazine that I had been reading upside-down so he would not see it.

Archived