Please Help me!

Reggie Hahn

Hello everyone,

I am new on this forum and I know this is not a suitable place to throw questions. But friends, I have a query about one thing, I am an Instagram user and I have been trying for several days to download intagram images, but cant. Does anyone have any idea about this?

Actually, I tried to download seeing the photos of Led Zeppelin in Instagram. But I failed. If possible can anyone help me to do this? It would be appreciated for the best suggestions.

2 hours ago, Reggie Hahn said:

Hello everyone,

I am new on this forum and I know this is not a suitable place to throw questions. But friends, I have a query about one thing, I am an Instagram user and I have been trying for several days to download intagram images, but cant. Does anyone have any idea about this?

Actually, I tried to download seeing the photos of Led Zeppelin in Instagram. But I failed. If possible can anyone help me to do this? It would be appreciated for the best suggestions.

There's at least two methods. I'll post the link for one method below. That said, what I use on my desktop pc is Snip & Sketch.

1. If you have a windows pc, click the windows icon in the lower left.

2. Scroll down and click on Snip & Sketch. It will open.

3. Click new in the upper left corner. The screen will darken.

4. Drag the cursor over the image you wish to copy.

5. The image will now open in the Snip & Sketch window.

6. Click the Save As icon in the upper right (it looks like a floppy disk).

7. Give the file a name (if you want) and tell Snip & Sketch where to save it.

Method Two below:

How to Download Instagram Photos – Save Images to Your PC or Mac From Chrome With No Tools Necessary (freecodecamp.org)

Thank you so much @SteveAJones for sharing this informative article. I followed the steps one by one. But instead of that I found a site GramSave which is discussed in this article and this site is also good. I just simply copy the image link and paste there then download it.

Anyway, I am very happy to download the images from Instagram. Thank you so much SteveAJones for your enormous help.