Random Thoughts. The Return.

Strider

19 hours ago, rm2551 said:

I find it hard to believe you are not being the ultimate comedian here Steve. If no, wow...

I'd bet it is not enough to offset all those women (and family men for that matter) that are simply not on the abolish Roe train, not to mention pop culture endorsements which almost always mean nil, but might have a bit of an impact given Swift is pretty much the biggest cult like figure in US culture atm. 400,000 registrations to vote after she sent that message. That will translate into some edge for the dems.

Make no mistake, there are plenty of conservative voters who hold their nose as they vote for Trump. He's not fiscally conservative, and many don't appreciate his unconventional style.

The single-issue voters (abortion) aren't going to vote for Trump regardless because they tend to be dyed in the wool Democrats who reside in blue states. Sensible and rational people understand all the Supreme Court's reversal of Roe v. Wade did was put abortion law at the state level where it has always belonged anyway. Personally, I couldn't care less about the pro-abortion voters because they've gone from "Abortion should be rare, safe and legal" to "Abortion should be on demand at anytime, anywhere and taxpayers should fund it".