3 unopened box sets

Hi all, wondering if anyone can help me with a valuation. I’m fortunate enough to own 3 box sets of LZ. What makes these unusual is that they are still in original shrink wrap, never been opened. They consist of 3 separate box sets of the same music - 6 lp, 4 cd, & 4 cassette tapes. Serial no 7567-82144. I can get generic valuation from Discogs for individual mint condition box sets but not for all 3, and certainly not unopened. I’ve never seen a collection such as this ever for sale so I’m struggling a bit. Hope someone can help. I can provide pics if required.  Much appreciated. 

3 hours ago, Ianfox said:

Hi all, wondering if anyone can help me with a valuation. I’m fortunate enough to own 3 box sets of LZ. What makes these unusual is that they are still in original shrink wrap, never been opened. They consist of 3 separate box sets of the same music - 6 lp, 4 cd, & 4 cassette tapes. Serial no 7567-82144. I can get generic valuation from Discogs for individual mint condition box sets but not for all 3, and certainly not unopened. I’ve never seen a collection such as this ever for sale so I’m struggling a bit. Hope someone can help. I can provide pics if required.  Much appreciated. 

pics would help

On 5/27/2024 at 1:19 PM, Ianfox said:

Sounds like you have the first "crop circles" boxset that came out in 1990 in all three formats (lp, cd, cassette) correct?

Sealed items do tend to attract premium even higher than NM/M graded opened copies. 

Check Popsike.com there are several recent examples of the final sale price of the sealed lp boxsets. Though according to recent eBay sales, the value appears to have dropped. 

The LP boxset will be the most valuable of the three. The cd and cassette versions less so. Check eBay (filter for sold items only) for cd and cassette version sales. 

Yes, that's the ones that I've got. That's really helpful thank you 👍

I'm assuming that because all three are unwrapped they'll be worth more than individual items?

Highest ebay sale for the LP set is $650, and I would say that seems about right. Demand for the other two is a lot less; maybe the tapes get close to $100 and the CDs about what they would have cost new.