Led Zep Tours

mmmYes

Sorry guys if the topic like this exists,but I wonder where can i find out about LZ conserts in future=)

I heard they goin' to travel round the world . So maybe they have any plans bout visitin' Russia some time=) And sorry for my english i havent written anything in eng for 4 years and its 4.30 am here=)

Sorry guys if the topic like this exists,but I wonder where can i find out about LZ conserts in future=)

I heard they goin' to travel round the world . So maybe they have any plans bout visitin' Russia some time=) And sorry for my english i havent written anything in eng for 4 years and its 4.30 am here=)

Hello and Welcome Back to the Internet! It is an easy thing to quit until you hear about Zeppelin possibly touring the world. What great was to come back! You knoiw? NE way, I think that if they do the tour, even in a limited form, it would definitely encompass Russia since Robert seems to have a great affinity toward touring in Eastern Europe and the Russian territories juding from the recent past.

I think they will do more shows. I just have this feeling "Waaaaaaay Down Insiiiiiiiiiiiiiide", that they will let us down.

Tyre

Don't bet on it. As much as I wish they'd play more, I think for Robert this was the proof that the magic was real, and erased the stain of the previous reunions (not to mention proper tribute for Ahmet). It's just speculation on my part, but I think he probably feels the good name of Zeppelin has been cemented for the world to see and they've gone out proud and victorious. That's been his take and his wish since the reunion was agreed upon. Look forward to the tour with Krauss and hope Jimmy and Jonesy serve up something fresh soon.

Don't bet on it. As much as I wish they'd play more, I think for Robert this was the proof that the magic was real, and erased the stain of the previous reunions (not to mention proper tribute for Ahmet). It's just speculation on my part, but I think he probably feels the good name of Zeppelin has been cemented for the world to see and they've gone out proud and victorious. That's been his take and his wish since the reunion was agreed upon. Look forward to the tour with Krauss and hope Jimmy and Jonesy serve up something fresh soon.

Hmmm=)I WILL bet on it.Cause in 12.10.07 it was the return of led zeppelin,so why they have to go out again.The question is just where and when they will appear again.

Archived