My Zeppelin Programme

When My Brother-in-Law was killed in a car crash at 36 in 1983 My sister gave me this It means the world to me and today I finally framed it. I was only 14 in 1983 but even then very much into Zeppelin and so was he, I always thought it would be worth loads but I think it's only worth about £30. Cannot believe it as it is priceless to me. Feel I've finally done it justice :)

Oh wow, VERY NICE INDEED! :wave: My dad had an Earls court programme and his ticket stubs, i found out only very recently that he'd sold them :( I went crazy because he didn't do exactly what you've done with yours. They look really great all framed up, you've done a great job with them.

Thats a very nice thing to have to remember. I can't really believe it's only worth 30 pounds, but who cares, because you're not going to sell it anyway. You have done it justice and framing it is a really nice touch. Although it must be annoying not being able to look through it anymore.

Thanks all :) I will clean the Glass inside and out now and again, So I'll have a peak :D Bought the O2 programme last night from eBay so I'll frame that now as well :D

Archived