For What It's Worth...

DMBzilla

I'm sure this will get flamed due to my not posting on here and having no actual evidence to back this up, but I figured at the very least I'd put it out there for discussion.

A friend of mine has very close ties to Giants Stadium administration. We were chatting about Zeppelin tonight, and he mentioned that he knows, for a fact, that Giants Stadium has been contacted and has entered negotiations for at least one Led Zeppelin show there, for the Summer of 2009.

I don't know anything more than that, but it seems to be a bit more concrete than enigmatic comments from Robert Plant and hack journalists twisting Page's words, so I figured I'd post. Here's to hoping it's going to happen... :)

No flaming my friend! Welcome! Truth be told, there have been many inquiries by potential promoters regarding everywhere from Wembley Stadium to Staples Center to Madison Square Garden. However, these are in fact just promoters speculationg. The band has no plans at this time whatsoever. Jimmy has made remarks, but as always they're cryptic. Bottom line is, there are no plans for any further shows.

Archived