Name the band!

redeyedrichard

Wow, thats really cool. I like your sound a lot! :thumbsup:

Thats a whole lot of talent you two have there :D . It's amazing to think that you started that young.

Hats off to Echo Town! :notworthy: :notworthy:

Awww, thank you GG. I am glad you like our sound. I have already said that that music is our old stuff. Two and a half years on we are writing stuff that in our opinion is far better. That stuff is being recorded right now and will be up on myspace in the near future. :thumbsup:

B)

mmm, no I don't think so...

I heard that song on your myspace... :)

Oh...wait a minute. Many many apologies Shootingstar...I misread your post earlier. I thought you put "I have heard that song before"....when you actually said "I've never heard that song before...but It's great!!!"

:blink::blink::blink:

Oh dear...I can't read properly now. :lol: :lol: Thank you for the comment...I'm glad you like it. :thumbsup: Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Oh...wait a minute. Many many apologies Shootingstar...I misread your post earlier. I thought you put "I have heard that song before"....when you actually said "I've never heard that song before...but It's great!!!"

:blink::blink::blink:

Oh dear...I can't read properly now. :lol: :lol: Thank you for the comment...I'm glad you like it. :thumbsup: Sorry for the misunderstanding.

hehe...it's ok...

your myspace is pretty cool!!! :D

Archived