Oh, hello!

plant_girl

Certainly!!! :D And then approach Robert and ask him to ...lay us down!! AHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! :D;)

...and then? :D when everything is over, will it be enough for us? i personally wouldn't like to let him go..... :rolleyes:

BTW, in which year would you like to get?)))

...and then? :D when everything is over, will it be enough for us? i personally wouldn't like to let him go..... :rolleyes:

BTW, in which year would you like to get?)))

I wouldn't want to let him go either!! I would ask him a ...second round, ROFLMAO!! Well, as for the year, I'd prefer 1969, 1970, 1971, 1973, 1975 ...I don't have a problem!!! :D

I wouldn't want to let him go either!! I would ask him a ...second round, ROFLMAO!! Well, as for the year, I'd prefer 1969, 1970, 1971, 1973, 1975 ...I don't have a problem!!! :D

F*CK!!!!!!!! absolutely the same years as i choose!!! :yay:

F*CK!!!!!!!! absolutely the same years as i choose!!! :yay:

Oh, yeah!! :thumbsup: Because in those years Robert's sexyness was in full force!! Though Robert is almost 60 and he f*cking remains so, oh, so SEXYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yay:

Oh, yeah!! :thumbsup: Because in those years Robert's sexyness was in full force!! Though Robert is almost 60 and he f*cking remains so, oh, so SEXYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yay:

.......but still i'd rather inven a time machine, u know :rolleyes:

Agreed!!!! :D The time machine is the BEST idea!!! That way, we will HAVE young, sexy, innocent, yummy ROBERT!!!! :yay: :yay: :yay:

*faints* please, careful what you say..... :D mmmmmm.....OMG i would LOVE it SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!

*faints* please, caraful what you say..... :D mmmmmm.....OMG i would LOVE it SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!! And I write all this having that yummy Robert of '69 on my mind, bare-chested...****sigh*****

Oh, yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!! And I write all this having that yummy Robert of '69 on my mind, bare-chested...****sigh*****

and i have Robert of '73 on my mind, but with an unhooked shirt...cuz it would be a great pleasure to take it off him by yourself))))))))))

and i have Robert of '73 on my mind, but with an unhooked shirt...cuz it would be a great pleasure to take it off him by yourself))))))))))

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, yeah!!!!!! Ah, Robert, you make us so naughty!!! :D

• 4 weeks later...

Archived