Oh, hello!

plant_girl

Hello from Greece, fellow Led Zep-maniacs!! I've been lurking here for ages, but just today I decided to join!! Yeah, I've been loving Led Zeppelin since I was 6, and I've been a Robert fangirl for 3 years! My first crush was Jimmy Page, haha!

I'm here to share the fun with you, lovely people!!! :D

Hello from Greece, fellow Led Zep-maniacs!! I've been lurking here for ages, but just today I decided to join!! Yeah, I've been loving Led Zeppelin since I was 6, and I've been a Robert fangirl for 3 years! My first crush was Jimmy Page, haha!

Welcome Plant girl, Isn't the internet great stuff, where else can you talk to someone from another country, and Greece of all places. You've heard this b4 I'm sure but i"ve always wanted to go the Athens. Again welcome, it's nice here. Oh regarding Jimmy he's mine.

Welcome Plant girl, Isn't the internet great stuff, where else can you talk to someone from another country, and Greece of all places. You've heard this b4 I'm sure but i"ve always wanted to go the Athens. Again welcome, it's nice here. Oh regarding Jimmy he's mine.

Oh, yes, with Internet you have the chance to chat with people you'd otherwise never have the chance to meet! Oh, I'm happy to hear that about Athens! As for Jimmy, yay, he's yours, hehe!! ;) And thank you for welcoming me!! :D

Welcome, dear!!!! have fun!

Oh, i have recently written a report about Greece)) ha, i do know everything about it now B) and i'm also 18 and i have been a Zep fan since i was 6-7, so we have something in common :D

Welcome, dear!!!! have fun!

Oh, i have recently written a report about Greece)) ha, i do know everything about it now B) and i'm also 18 and i have been a Zep fan since i was 6-7, so we have something in common :D

Oh, thank you!! You've been a Led Zep fan since 6-7? That's AWESOME!!! Oh, well, let me ask you, how long have you been crushed on Robert? ;)

Oh, for 3-4 years, i believe) such a long time)

Oh, really? Me, too! Once again a coincidence!! I was originally a Jimmy Page fangirl since I was 10...Then I watched a Greek documentary about Led Zep, and it had some live clips...And, yay, I said that Robert is an arrogant bastard!! 3 years ago, I watched TSRTS, mostly for Jimmy and when I saw Robert I went: "OH. MY. GOD.!!" I was stunned and fell in love with the guy I once called him like that!! How come I hadn't realized all these years that Robert is so ...SEXY? :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Oh, really? Me, too! Once again a coincidence!! I was originally a Jimmy Page fangirl since I was 10...Then I watched a Greek documentary about Led Zep, and it had some live clips...And, yay, I said that Robert is an arrogant bastard!! 3 years ago, I watched TSRTS, mostly for Jimmy and when I saw Robert I went: "OH. MY. GOD.!!" I was stunned and fell in love with the guy I once called him like that!! How come I hadn't realized all these years that Robert is so ...SEXY? :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

I fully understand you! even now i admit jimmy is more handsome that Robert but Robert is more sexy, more amazing, more shoking and irresistable! when i look at jimmy i'm like "well, yeah, quite a handsome guy, plus the greatest guitarists i have ever heard" but when i look at Robert, he takes my breath away and i'm simply like " ... " :D

I fully understand you! even now i admit jimmy is more handsome that Robert but Robert is more sexy, more amazing, more shoking and irresistable! when i look at jimmy i'm like "well, yeah, quite a handsome guy, plus the greatest guitarists i have ever heard" but when i look at Robert, he takes my breath away and i'm simply like " ... " :D

Well, to me, Jimmy is very appealing and all that mysteryaround his face intrigues me!! But Robert just has EVERYTHING, and he seems to me as the gift of the Heavens...Maybe God sent Robert to check whether we will be able to resist...If not being able to resist to Robert's sexyness is a ...crime, then I admit that I'm guilty!!! :lol::wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Well, to me, Jimmy is very appealing and all that mysteryaround his face intrigues me!! But Robert just has EVERYTHING, and he seems to me as the gift of the Heavens...Maybe God sent Robert to check whether we will be able to resist...If not being able to resist to Robert's sexyness is a ...crime, then I admit that I'm guilty!!! :lol::wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

me too :D yeah, i couldn't agree more! a gift from Heavens, exactly...i wonder how one man could have just everything! someone is handsome, someone's exeptionally sexy, someone's charisma etc. But Robert is just in every way the visible personification of absolute perfection...a gift from Heavens. and what a voice...and the way he moves....it's childish sometimes but so sexy....he teases all the time, being unaware of it...or probably he does know what effect he produces....but he looks so innocent, as if he didn't know how sexy he is!!!

me too :D yeah, i couldn't agree more! a gift from Heavens, exactly...i wonder how one man could have just everything! someone is handsome, someone's exeptionally sexy, someone's charisma etc. But Robert is just in every way the visible personification of absolute perfection...a gift from Heavens. and what a voice...and the way he moves....it's childish sometimes but so sexy....he teases all the time, being unaware of it...or probably he does know what effect he produces....but he looks so innocent, as if he didn't know how sexy he is!!!

Hell, yes!! *sigh* I think Robert knows how sexy he is, and he knows that even his INNOCENCE is sexy!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived