Nuclear exposure. Way more than we think.....

DRUNK

The possiblity of putting a nuclear storage place in Idaho keeps coming up around here.

People are pretty stupid if they think that storing nuclear waste in their state is a good idea. :rolleyes: While the energy-making process is an efficient one, it has too many risks that outweigh the benefits.

The original nuclear chain reaction at Univ. of Illinois-Chicago. the waste from that and a few other sits in a concrete bunker 5 miles from my house. Its in the middle of a forest with just a simple chain link fence around it. There is a sign that says keep out, but you can clearly see fire pit and beer bottles on top of the bunker. It's a completely sealed bunker.

Nice. How well-protected it is.

As like i said, just a simple chain link fence, no guards, no nothing. there is a concrete block that marks were the bunker is. its considered the only public accessible nuclear waste dump. i couldn't find a photo of it, Heres a link about it. http://www.chicagolandgolf.com/ghostcourse2.html

and it can be found on google earth. its called "Plot M" and typing "Manhattan project Waste dump" and looking for it east of the Argonne National laboratory.

• 2 weeks later...
The original nuclear chain reaction at Univ. of Illinois-Chicago. the waste from that and a few other sits in a concrete bunker 5 miles from my house. Its in the middle of a forest with just a simple chain link fence around it. There is a sign that says keep out, but you can clearly see fire pit and beer bottles on top of the bunker. It's a completely sealed bunker.

Wow. Hilarious.

I would be a little uneasy. I don't trust anything like that.

I guarantee radiation is leaking. Have they done any tests?

Archived