Texas CPS Rounds up over 400 Children from church - suspected abuse

The Rover

Last week, 416 children were removed from the Yearning for Zion Ranch, a 1,691-acre farm and residential community near Eldorado, Texas, and home to members of the Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (FLDS). The sect is not affiliated with the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, also known as the Mormon Church.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2008-0...-Polygamy_N.htm

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe, Texas CPS (Child Protective Services) should premptively storm in and take ALL children from ALL parents that still allow -ANY- of their children to attend Catholic Churches, after claims of widespread sexual abuse in the Catholic church that have occured.

Using "Texas CPS" logic, children of parents, that know of the sexual abuse in the Catholic church, and even those that somehow do not know -- these children must be protected.....

Or as they said in Germany, a few years ago..... THE END JUSTIFIES THE MEANS.... <_<

Last week, 416 children were removed from the Yearning for Zion Ranch, a 1,691-acre farm and residential community near Eldorado, Texas, and home to members of the Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (FLDS). The sect is not affiliated with the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, also known as the Mormon Church.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2008-0...-Polygamy_N.htm

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe, Texas CPS (Child Protective Services) should premptively storm in and take ALL children from ALL parents that still allow -ANY- of their children to attend Catholic Churches, after claims of widespread sexual abuse in the Catholic church that have occured.

Using "Texas CPS" logic, children of parents, that know of the sexual abuse in the Catholic church, and even those that somehow do not know -- these children must be protected.....

Or as they said in Germany, a few years ago..... THE END JUSTIFIES THE MEANS.... <_<

What's wrong Rover.....The Holy Apostolic church got you down ?

I commend the Pope for immediately addressing this issue upon his visit to the U.S. His thoughts were intelligent and on the money. I especially liked how he seperated homosexuality from the child molesters.

The last time I checked, the Catholic church didn't reward it's parishoners with child brides. Catholic women are also allowed to wear make-up and pluck their brows (That uni-brow bitch giving a tour of the compound last night scared the living hell out of me. I think she needs a change of batteries.)

Archived