Black Dog

I'm not sure if I'm playing Black Dog correctly ...I now I'm gettig the cord progress some what off ...Seem to be missing a dada something????

found my Banjo cords though...lol

Yeathink if I go to a Robert Plant and Alison Krauss concert I'm going to learn anything or yea'd think plant care ? {one of the smalervenues lol}

P.S. I went to a concert and the first violin droped his bow when I was in the second row...Think Jimmy be mad that I didn't try to run off with the violin bow ? {I wasn't really feelin very great...}

Any Thoughts?

I'm not sure if I'm playing Black Dog correctly ...I now I'm gettig the cord progress some what off ...Seem to be missing a dada something????

Yeathink if I go to a Robert Plant and Alison Krauss concert I'm going to learn anything or yea'd think plant care ? {one of the smalervenues lol}

P.S. I went to a concert and the first violin droped his bow when I was in the second row...Think Jimmy be mad that I didn't try to run off with the violin bow ? {I wasn't really feelin very great...}

Any Thoughts?

drugs are bad....m'kay?

Any Thoughts?

Are you trying to play BLACK DOG as the way led zeppelin would play it? or the way T-BONE and band are playing it.There is only 1 way that song should be correctly Played and that is by led zeppelin...the other thing this is a song written by English musicians .At the moment there is Americans with a English singer ; doing the "rounds" who are" butchering" the song ;simply by trying to recreate (for example)an electric guitar solo using banjo's and mandolins .don't even go down that road .it's a "phase' that just wont last the test of time.

Are you trying to play BLACK DOG as the way led zeppelin would play it?

Yes

Also I can see what you mean I can't think of the way one would be able to go about using a mandalin... Since most metal songs or in a minor key derived from a major key...lol Say for instance using b flatmaj 7th to get the minor progression from...lol I'd go further into detial say about the 5th being sharp or flat but seems this far as I've gotten today...lol...

Any Thoughts ?

P.S. Did yea want to here my version of Black Dog to see which one be gearing closer to ...So I can correct any errors I may be gettin ?

Archived