For all of us who won't be at the Concert

I did all my lamenting weeks ago and now I am at peace with not being able to go. I've been a fan for 30 years and saw whatever post Zep shows I could. Can't wait for Roberts and Allison's show later this year. Really I am OK. (sniff)

Here's what I'm doing.

London is eight hours ahead so I'll be at work, most likely tuned into this forum to keep tabs on how things are going. I noticed that VH1 Classic has a three hour block starting at 11am Pacific Time. The title is "The Led Zeppelin concert". I will be coming home for lunch to see what that is all about. If its any good I'll stay home.

• 1 month later...
Good question. Each of us will have to decide that on our own. But the best thing is dont get discouraged. They will play again. there will be a US date. Im sure of it. They would not agree to record new material if they were calling it quits. they are just being quiet until they see how this gig goes off.

I was fortunate to see ZEPPELIN twice in "77", in Los Angeles. I was 16 at the time. Now 47, I hope there are some US dates in the near future. As for commercialization......THEY far more than.. put in thier dues!!!! Mob Chief

Archived