Robert/Alison St. Louis, MO June 19, 2008 concert rescheduled for dvd filming

Things are changing quickly If all works out after St Louis it is off to Seattle and Portland .

You know you can stay with me any time, suga ;):D Can't wait to see ya again!

I thought the Jazzfest show would be it for me---then I saw where they were coming here to Seattle AND Portland!! Whoohoo! Keep your fingers crossed that we have even more great pics to post in the future! ;) (One of these days I might figure out how to post the Nawlins ones...) Or...maybe you can do it when you get here...Wizard man :lol:

~~Sharon (the gal in the pic squeezing Robert with Alwiz...) Well...actually...I don't think AL was squeezing Robert....or, if he was--he's keeping mum about it :lol:

You know you can stay with me any time, suga ;):D Can't wait to see ya again!

I thought the Jazzfest show would be it for me---then I saw where they were coming here to Seattle AND Portland!! Whoohoo! Keep your fingers crossed that we have even more great pics to post in the future! ;) (One of these days I might figure out how to post the Nawlins ones...) Or...maybe you can do it when you get here...Wizard man :lol:

~~Sharon (the gal in the pic squeezing Robert with Alwiz...) Well...actually...I don't think AL was squeezing Robert....or, if he was--he's keeping mum about it :lol:

Well its all good cause I miss You to . Robert is a Handsome Man . Next trip We have to go on the Riverboat the Streetcar ride was rough on my butt. Yeah You need to email me some of the pictures and I can work the Wizard Magic from here.

Well its all good cause I miss You to . Robert is a Handsome Man . Next trip We have to go on the Riverboat the Streetcar ride was rough on my butt. Yeah You need to email me some of the pictures and I can work the Wizard Magic from here.

LOL...that was a rough ride (I so miss New Orleans!!!) :( But you will love it up here in WA tho.

Yes--Robert is definitely a handsome man. It's good to see another male comfortable enough in his own masculinety to admit to that! :P

Archived