New Song at Reunion Show?

GetTheLedOut

Well Plant is reportedly having trouble hitting some high notes so I don't think the new song will be a screamer from the earlier days, more likely to be a mellow one such as In The Light, Ramble On etc. But wouldn't it be great to hear the Battle Of Evermore with Alison Krauss as guest vocalist.

Nice teaser!!! Wouldnt that be a showstopper, good one.

Well Plant is reportedly having trouble hitting some high notes so I don't think the new song will be a screamer from the earlier days, more likely to be a mellow one such as In The Light, Ramble On etc. But wouldn't it be great to hear the Battle Of Evermore with Alison Krauss as guest vocalist.

The Ramble on chorus isn't a screamer?

I doubt Battle of Evermore would happen, especially with a "guest" vocalist. This is the Page, Plant, Jones and Bohnam show.

Besides, if they were going to play Battle of Evermore, Sandy Denny's part is clearly Jonesy's to sing. :D

The Ramble on chorus isn't a screamer?

I doubt Battle of Evermore would happen, especially with a "guest" vocalist. This is the Page, Plant, Jones and Bohnam show.

Besides, if they were going to play Battle of Evermore, Sandy Denny's part is clearly Jonesy's to sing. :D

Then again it would work if Plant dragged Allison Krause out on stage to sing Sandy Denny's part. :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

Archived