Deathwish soundtrack outtakes ?

I watched the first 3 Deathwish movies on AMC last weekend and I noticed that there are a few additional parts within the movie where there is music that is not on the album soundtrack. It's mostly noises to add to the suspense but nevertheless it is part of the soundtrack. I have listened to the Deathwish album enough times to know it backwards and I'm almost positive that what I heard throughout several sections is not on the album. It would be interesting to hear what was left out, (the outtakes) as I'm sure they are also in the vault somewhere.......has anyone else ever noticed what I've mentioned?

I watched the first 3 Deathwish movies on AMC last weekend and I noticed that there are a few additional parts within the movie where there is music that is not on the album soundtrack. It's mostly noises to add to the suspense but nevertheless it is part of the soundtrack. I have listened to the Deathwish album enough times to know it backwards and I'm almost positive that what I heard throughout several sections is not on the album. It would be interesting to hear what was left out, (the outtakes) as I'm sure they are also in the vault somewhere.......has anyone else ever noticed what I've mentioned?

I am not at home currently, but there is a bootleg with Death Wish II outtakes and alternative takes. Page's soundtrack was for that film and, I believe, used again in the third installment of the series. When I get home, I'll give it a listen again.

The movie features a few bits that weren't released on the album, but it sounds like they're all just alternate versions of the released songs (i.e., slightly different version of The Release, extended version of The Chase, instrumental version of Who's To Blame, etc.). There's also a piece from a Chinese restaurant scene but it sounds like it could be stock footage.

The 3rd movie uses the exact same music as the 2nd movie There are a few new pieces but they were performed by Mike Moran.

Archived