FeeL My Presence. :P

oyq

Hi everyone!

I'm Öykü, and I Live in Turkey. - not a great pLace for finding zep maniacs Like me-

I'm 17 and I know it's kinda cLiche but my parents taught me about cLassic rock. I was onLy into their music, but then.. oh, I've changed ;) A LOT

Hi everyone!

I'm Öykü, and I Live in Turkey. - not a great pLace for finding zep maniacs Like me-

I'm 17 and I know it's kinda cLiche but my parents taught me about cLassic rock. I was onLy into their music, but then.. oh, I've changed ;) A LOT

welcome, oyku! you are 17 and love led zeppelin, that is great! you are just beginning, this band will last the rest of your life. what is your favorite album or song?

btw, your parents also have great taste in music...

welcome, oyku! you are 17 and love led zeppelin, that is great! you are just beginning, this band will last the rest of your life. what is your favorite album or song?

btw, your parents also have great taste in music...

thank you, I'm sure my zep Love wiLL Last forever. It's kinda impossibLe to resist their magic. LiteraLLy. :D [Who the heLL wants to resist anyway]

That's a hard question, but I Love PhysicaL Graffiti most I guess. It changes everytime. My fav song is the Last I've Listened, their so tricky..:D But if I have to pick one, weLL..The BattLe of Evermore.. or Down By The Seaside..or.. someone shouLd stop me =P

Archived