L.A. Forum 3-25-75

AMAZONIC

Is there a video bootleg of this concert?

Can anyone help, pls? Thank you, guys.

Oh, I wish I knew of a video bootleg! I was at that concert (it was a GREAT concert) and it was my second to last Zep concert. :'( The only footage I've seen of that concert are some short 8 mm film clips. I have a couple of them but the quality isn't that great. There might be better quality ones in the video section of this website. If you do manage to locate a video bootleg of that show, can you please let me know? Thanks!

Oh, I wish I knew of a video bootleg! I was at that concert (it was a GREAT concert) and it was my second to last Zep concert. :'( The only footage I've seen of that concert are some short 8 mm film clips. I have a couple of them but the quality isn't that great. There might be better quality ones in the video section of this website. If you do manage to locate a video bootleg of that show, can you please let me know? Thanks!

You were at that concert, MSG? It surely must have been a nice one!

I saw an extract of "" Over the Hills And Far and Away in the video section on this site and loved it. That is why I would love to know if there is something available out there...

If I found it, I will definitely let you know...

Archived