Death Wish III?

mad dog

Hi,

I have Death Wish II and love it. Every now and then I run across something on the internet about Death Wish III? Did Jimmy do the soundtrack for this also? If so, where do I get it?

Last weekend I saw Jimmie Vaughn and the Kentucky Headhunters at Copper Mt in Colorado. Before the Headhunters came on there was a medley type soundtrack with several Death Wish II clips, it was really cool. I think I was the only person there that knew what it was, cool stuff that soundtrack is....

Hi,

I have Death Wish II and love it. Every now and then I run across something on the internet about Death Wish III? Did Jimmy do the soundtrack for this also?

Jimmy had no involvement with Death Wish III. Michael Winner used Jimmy's Death Wish II tapes as a temporary score when editing the third film but ultimately decided to use rearrangements of those tracks for the final soundtack. Composer Mike Moran played synthesizers and was credited as "arranger and conductor."

Jimmy had no involvement with Death Wish III. Michael Winner used Jimmy's Death Wish II tapes as a temporary score when editing the third film but ultimately decided to use rearrangements of those tracks for the final soundtack. Composer Mike Moran played synthesizers and was credited as "arranger and conductor."

I love a quick answer!! Thanks!

Steve,

My copy of DW3 definitely uses Jimmy's actual music (recycled from DW2), in addition to several new pieces by Mike Moran.

Steve,

My copy of DW3 definitely uses Jimmy's actual music (recycled from DW2), in addition to several new pieces by Mike Moran.

What adds to the confusion is that the opening credits it say "Music by Jimmy Page".

Archived